Friday, April 6, 2007

Wanna know me?

My name is Leili. I'm 19 years old and a sophomore of English literature in Azzahra University. I adore reading books but I have always had problems with writing. That's why it seems so hard to me to start blogging and write for such a wide audience.

About my personality I should say that I am a naughty and cheerful girl. Usually I have a smile upon my face but when I become angry or sad, nothing can calm me down.
I have some good friends and I enjoy spending my time with them. I love eating but shouldn't eat much. I hope this method of writing will help me write better than before and I want to thank Dr. Marandi for giving us the chance to have this new and unknown experience.

3 comments:

Atousa said...

Dear Leili,
I just wanted to say that you're the best "eating-partner" I've ever had, I mean you're the only one who can keep up with me and I want to thank you for that!!!
Best wishes

S. Susan Marandi said...

Very nice beginning, Ms. Gharan! Your weblog is very attractive. But post more!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

salam
man az site u didan kardam.jaleb bud
motasefane englisiye man gavi nist be hamin dalil finglish neveshtam
vali dust daram tu in zamine be man komak konid?
m.microtell@gmail.com